Fall 2011 Fashion Trends
Fall is the time of year when colors change and the leaves fall. Revitalize your wardrobe with a few items to get you excited for winter and the new year. Here are a few must have fall 2011 fashion trends:
1. Sweaters, puff jackets, and blazers. There is something about warm, comfortable clothes that still make you feel sexy. You can still wear layers but show you silhouette.
2. Mustard Yellow or Golden. Only a few people can pull off this color, but if you are blessed with the complexion you should glow this fall in the brilliant goldenrod pieces—from The Row’s velvet blazer to newcomer Wes Gordon’s elegant knee-length dress.
3. Polka Dots. When Marc Jacobs and Diane von Furstenberg have the same print on the runway that is almost a sure sign of a fashion trend. Polka Dots bring me back to childhood. They are playful, fun, and cute.
4. Jeggings. Jean or Legging? A combination. These are my favorite weekend play pants. They are low cut, comfortable, and designer. I just bought a pair of seven jeggings at the Nordstrom Rack. The best combination is to wear a bulky sweater with jeggings.
5. Lace up. Lace with any combo of clothing is back in style.
6. Be Bright. Often, in cold and gloomy weather, I resort to wearing dark colors. Don’t make the same mistake! Be bold and bright with jewel-tone colors. It is an easy way to make winter’s dark layers look fresh and fun.
All images from glamour.com.
Categorised as: Trends